Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS) assists individuals to address a debt problem.
Our team of financial counsellors, processing and support staff, has helped over 30,000 people since 2004 manage money better and address their debt problems.
With 16 years' experience, we can help you understand your financial situation, assess your repayment capacity, facilitate debt repayment arrangements with your creditors on your behalf, where suitable.
We believe that education is important and strive to promote responsible borrowing and credit card use, prudent money management and positive money habits through our talks and workshops.
Our counselling and help process enables you to have peace of mind and move on in life.
1. Information Talks on Debt Management (Consumer and Business) – We now conduct regular online webinars to provide general information on how to address a consumer or business unsecured debt problem. During our talks, you can find out the various options that you can consider and how to arrange for a financial counselling session. Click here for schedule and register.
2. Consumer Financial Counselling - One-to-one financial counselling to help you better understand your financial situation holistically, explore feasible solutions to address personal debts and how you can improve your managing of money.
3. Business Financial Counselling – A financial counselling session to help you and your business partners (where necessary), understand your business financials, assess your firm’s financial position and explore feasible solutions to address your firm’s debt servicing challenges. We can also help business owners understand their obligations and how they might address their financial liabilities in the event where a business is no longer viable.
4. Consumer Debt Management Programme (CDMP) - CCS is the only Social Service Agency that has a structured debt repayment arrangement with consumer banks and credit card companies in Singapore. CCS continues to provide support to individuals on DMP, monitoring their progress and payments until they achieve full settlement.
5. Licensed Moneylender Debt Management Programme (MDMP) - CCS has collaborated with Credit Association of Singapore (CAS) to facilitate a debt repayment arrangement for individuals who have BOTH bank AND licensed moneylender debts, subject to assessment of payment capacity.
6. Sole Proprietors and Partnerships Scheme (SPP Scheme) – In response to the impact of COVID-19 on small businesses, and with the support of the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and the Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) under the ESG loan schemes, CCS has launched the SPP Scheme to assist sole proprietors and partnerships facing financial distress to restructure their unsecured business debts. Click here to find out more.
7. Financial Literacy Talks and Workshops - CCS also conducts talks and workshops to promote responsible borrowing and credit card use, improve credit and debt literacy, with a focus on imparting practical money management skills. Find out more.