Information Talks on Debt Management
Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS) conducts FREE weekly information talks (in person or via online webinars) on Debt Management. These talks are open to the public for anyone to attend – you need not have a debt problem to attend.
You may know of someone who constantly worry about not being able to pay household bills or is anxious about receiving phone calls from the banks. One sign of having a debt problem is when one does not have enough money to pay for basic living expenses and to meet credit card payments and loan servicing commitments.
The first step to address a debt issue is to get reliable information from a trusted source.
Consumer Debt Management Information Talks
- Weekday evenings in-person at CCS seminar room.
- Alternate Saturday afternoons, via Zoom.
- Conducted monthly on weekday evenings, in-person at CCS seminar room.
Attend our Consumer Debt Management Information Talks to:
1. Understand the various options you can consider to address an unsecured debt problem.
2. Know what are the do’s and dont’s when dealing with a debt issue.
3. Know how to deal with creditors, when you already face difficulties in making payment.
4. What are the common collection actions that creditors can take to recover money owed.
5. Know more about CCS Debt Management Programmes.
6. Know what you should do next, should you wish to arrange for an appointment with a Financial Counsellor to seek debt advise.
Business Debt Management Webinar (for Micro and Small Enterprise Owners)
Conducted in English, on a monthly basis on a weekday evening.
Attend our Business Debt Management webinar to:
1. Understand the various credit relief support measures available for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSE) facing cashflow difficulties.
2. Understand the options small business owners facing financial distress can consider to address loan servicing difficulties and avoid bankruptcy.
3. Understand the various options small business owners can consider to address personal liabilities due to credit card debts, loans and personal guarantees given.
4. Know more about CCS Sole Proprietors and Partnerships (SPP) Scheme and consumer Debt Management Programmes.
5. Know what you should do next, should you wish to arrange for an appointment to seek debt advise with a Financial Counsellor from our Micro and Small Enterprise (MSE) team.