Arranging for a Business Debt Advisory Appointment
To request for a business debt advising and credit counselling session, you must first attend an information talk on Business Debt Management (conducted via webinar).
After attending a Business Debt Management webinar. At the end of the talk/webinar, follow the instructions provided to download a Business Counselling Request Form in PDF format. Click here to register.
Supporting Documents Required
List of Supporting Document Required
You must duly complete the Business Credit Counselling Request Form and submit it together with the following supporting documents:
1. Trading and Profit & Loss Account for the past two FYs and year-to-date.
2. Balance Sheet for the two past FYs and year-to-date.
3. Bank Account Statements (main operating current accounts; from January 2020 onward).
4. Letter of Offers for your banking facilities.
5. Term Loan Statement (latest).
6. Extract of Business Registration with ACRA.
7. Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the past two Years of Assessment of Sole Propriertor / All Partners.
8. Credit Bureau Singapore’s (CBS) Credit Report of Sole Proprietor / All Partners. Click here to purchase.
9. Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau Pte Ltd Enhanced Commercial Enquiry Report. Click here to purchase or purchase from CCS office at a special price of $10.70.
Submission of Counselling Request Forms and Supporting Documents
Submission by Post
You may send the completed Business Counselling Request Form together with the relevant supporting documents as follows:
By post / by hand
Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS)
51 Cuppage Road
You may also drop your documents into our mail dropbox located on the right of our main door.
CCS office operating hours are Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays), 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
By email: email@example.com
Preferably, save your documents in PDF or JPG format. Please limit each file size to a maximum of 2 MB.
We will inform you of your counselling appointment by email after we have received the duly completed Counselling Request Form and a complete set of supporting documents.
Counselling appointments are normally scheduled during our operating hours, between Mondays to Fridays between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm (excluding public holidays).
If your schedule does not allow, you may request for an evening appointment between Mondays to Thursdays (excluding public holidays). Evening sessions typically begin at 7.00 pm.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all counselling sessions are conducted over the phone.
A non-refundable fee between $50 to $250 is payable if CCS submits a Debt Management Program (DMP) proposal to your creditors on your behalf.