This page is for clients on a CCS-facilitated Debt Management Programme (DMP). If you are facing difficulties making payments to your credit cards and other unsecured loan commitments, click here to find out what you can do to address a debt problem.
What You Can Find Here
Should you have questions pertaining to your DMP or are facing difficulties with making payments, contact our Debt Servicing and Support Team.
This section has useful information that may help you while on your DMP.
1. Information you must know regarding your DMP. See DMP Onboarding for more information.
2. What you can expect over the course of your DMP - from onboarding to graduation (your DMP Journey Timeline).
3. Educational and informative talks / workshops / events to support you during your journey to becoming debt free.
Important Information Regarding Your DMP
1. CCS is the facilitator of your DMP Proposal and Repayment Arrangement with your individual creditors.
2. A DMP is an agreement of the repayment arrangement between you and your individual creditors.
3. You remain solely responsible for your debts.
4. To complete your DMP successfully, you must comply with the terms and agreement of the repayment arrangement with each creditor. This will require that you pay the agreed amount, make payments on time and consistently until you reach full settlement.
5. Creditors have sole discretion in approving your DMP, have the right to terminate the arrangement in event of a default and to resume collection actions as appropriate.
Remember to make your monthly instalments payments before the due date as specified by your creditors.
If your creditor did not specify an alternate date or have not contacted you regarding your DMP, make your payment before the due date in accordance to the proposed DMP Repayment Schedule. Continue to make payments until the completion of your DMP.
You are strongly encouraged to keep a record of all payments made to your creditors every month.
During the first three months of your DMP, you are required to submit your payment records to CCS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inform CCS when you have reached full settlement with any creditor.
Please also notify CCS when you have reached full settlement with ALL creditors. After verification with your creditors, CCS will then inform Credit Bureau Singapore (CBS) to remove the DMP status on your credit file.
You may also consider attending our DMP Graduates Workshop conducted for clients who are about to complete (with about six months remaining) or have completed their DMP successfully. During the workshop, a speaker from CBS will share how you can rebuild your credit over time.
Please click here for the next available workshop (currently conducted online and in English).