Preparing Your Documents for Submission
1. Credit Report
You may purchase your Credit Report online from Credit Bureau (Singapore). See alternative ways to purchase your Credit Report here.
You will need a valid MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card, or an internet banking account with DBS/UOB or Citibank to make payment of $6.42 (inclusive of GST).
2. Money Lender Credit Bureau (MLCB) Report (if applicable). You may purchase (fee of $1) your report online from Money Lender Credit Bureau.
3. CPF Transaction History Statements (latest 15 months). Click here to proceed to CPF website.
4. CPF Contribution History Statements (latest 15 months). Click here to proceed to CPF website.
5. Income Documents
For Salaried Employee
1. Pay slip (most recent month), or
2. Payment voucher (most recent month), or
3. Letter of Employment (indicating your monthly salary).
If income was affected by COVID-19, please include any month pay slip / payment vouchers before February 2020 indicating income before the reduction.
Commission-based earner (for example, housing agents, insurance agents or sales agents)
1. Commission statements (for past 3 months).
If income was affected by COVID-19, please include any commission statements before February 2020 or your personal Income Tax Assessment (for income earned in 2019) indicating income before the reduction .
Self-employed (for example, taxi drivers, private hire drivers, freelance tuition teacher)
1. Statement of income earned (for past 1 month) or print out of weekly earnings (for past 4 weeks), or
2. Record of daily income (for the past 1 month).
If income was affected by COVID-19, please include any month income statement or records before February 2020 indicating income before the reduction.
Business Owners (for example, sole-proprietor, partner in firm or director of private limited company)
1. Business bank account statements (for past 3 months), AND
2. Business financial statements (for past 2 years), or
3. Personal Income Tax Assessment (for past 2 years).
If income from business was affected by COVID-19, please include any month statement or records before February 2020 indicating income before the reduction.
Submitting Your Request for Counselling Services and Supporting Documents
Submission by Post or Email
You may send the completed Counselling Request Form together with the relevant supporting documents as follows:
By post / by hand
Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS)
51 Cuppage Road
If you prefer to submit your documents by hand, our operating hours are as follows
Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays)
9.00 am to 6.00 pm
If the office is closed, please drop your package into our mail dropbox located on the right of our main door.
By email : email@example.com
Preferably, save your documents in PDF or JPG format. Please limit each file size to a maximum of 2 MB.
We will inform you of your counselling appointment by email after we have received the duly completed Counselling Request Form and a complete set of supporting documents.
Submission by Online Submission Portal
Before proceeding to the CCS Online Submission Portal, it is recommended that you obtain the necessary supporting documents beforehand and have them downloaded onto your device/laptop/PC (PDF/JPG format are acceptable) and in a location where you can easily find them. Maximum file size 12 MB.
For an online submission to be considered "complete", you need to upload the necessary supporting documents as stated above.
We will inform you of your counselling appointment by email after we have received the duly completed online submission request and a complete set of supporting documents.