Name of Course: Retirement - Are You Financially Ready? (English)
1. Course Registration - To reserve your place for the course, complete the online form below.
2. Acknowledgement - You will receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission of your registration information. You may have to check your junk mail folder if you did not receive the email in your inbox.
3. Payment Instructions - Will be sent to you via email between 1 to 3 working days after receiving your registration information.
4. Pre-course instruction - Will be sent to you via email before commencement of the course.
Payment can be made via the following ways:
By UEN: 201607267C001
By QR Code (scan the QR Code with your mobile device)
2. Internet Banking Funds Transfer
Organisation: Credit Counselling Singapore
Name of Bank: DBS Bank Limited
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 033
3. Using SkillsFuture Credits
If you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits, you may use your SkillsFuture Credit to pay the net course fee.
Safe Management Measures
Transition towards COVID Resilience - Safe Management Measures (SMM) at CCS
The Council for Third Age (C3A) has updated guidelines for SMM and Vaccine Differentiated Measures (VDS), as follows:
1. Only fully vaccinated seniors can be admitted into face-to-face National Silver Academy (NSA) classes.
2. From 1 January 2022, seniors who are not fully vaccinated but have recovered from COVID-19 have 180-day exemption period after infection. (Note: Those who recovered from COVID-19 infection prior to 1 January 2022 will also have their exemption period reduced to 180 days.)
3. Seniors who are not fully vaccinated and have exceeded the 180-day period as at 1 January 2022 will be granted an additional 1 month grace period till 31 January 2022 to complete their vaccination regime.
4. Vaccination status (or discharge memo where applicable) to be presented at point of entry to programme.
5. Those who are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and medically ineligible will not be able to participate in face-to-face NSA classes.
The National Silver Academy (NSA) is a network of post-secondary education institutions (PSEIs) (i.e. ITE, polytechnics, universities and arts institutions) and community-based organisations (CBOs) that offer learning opportunities that are subsidised for seniors. Seniors and PRs aged 50 years and above can look forward to attending short courses and bite sized courses that are exam free.
For courses run by community-based organisations, the final fee payable by seniors (both Singaporeans and PRs) takes into account the support given by the government to community-based organisations to develop and offer the short courses.
Find out more about National Silver Academy at www.nsa.org.sg.
About Council for Third Age (C3A)
The Council for Third Age (C3A), set up in May 2007, is an agency which promotes active ageing in Singapore through public education, outreach and partnerships. As an umbrella body in the active ageing landscape, with its focus on senior learning and volunteerism, as well as positive ageing, C3A works with and through partners to help third agers age well. C3A is appointed to administer the National Silver Academy (NSA).