Buy Quick Quick Pay Long Long (1 December 2021)
If I do not take up any loan, how can I afford to have my wedding dinner, go for honeymoon, buy and furnish my home?
With competitive interest rates, I should borrow as much as I want and maximise my credit right?
There are important factors to consider before applying for credit facilities or a loan to ensure we don’t end up in a debt spiral situation.
Let’s find out together during Munch and Lunch Webinar Series 2 proudly presented by Credit Counselling Singapore.
Enjoy bite-sized money tips while you lunch.
During the webinar,
1. You may use a nickname and may remain anonymous throughout the session.
2. Your microphone and video are disabled.
3. List of participants is not publicly visible.
4. You may use the chat box to share comments.
5. You may also use the Q&A box to ask us questions anonymously.
After successful registration, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to join this Zoom webinar.
To join the webinar, click on the joining link provided in the event confirmation email 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of the webinar. When you click on the link, no Webinar ID or Passcode are required.
You may need to check your Spam or Junk mailbox for the email.
Email email@example.com if you did not receive the event confirmation email.