Buy First Pay Later (17 November 2021)
We love our credit cards! It makes it so easy to pay for everyday essentials, dining, shopping and travel. Plus we also can enjoy rewards and even receive cash rebates on our purchases right?
What are the hidden dangers of using credit cards? Is it better to switch to Buy-Now-Pay-Later (BNPL) services as these do not charge any interest for paying in instalments?
Let’s find out together during Munch and Lunch Webinar Series 2 proudly presented by Credit Counselling Singapore.
Enjoy bite-sized money tips while you lunch.
During the webinar,
1. You may use a nickname and may remain anonymous throughout the session.
2. Your microphone and video are disabled.
3. List of participants is not publicly visible.
4. You may use the chat box to share comments.
5. You may also use the Q&A box to ask us questions anonymously.
After successful registration, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to join this Zoom webinar.
To join the webinar, click on the joining link provided in the event confirmation email 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of the webinar. When you click on the link, no Webinar ID or Passcode are required.
You may need to check your Spam or Junk mailbox for the email.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive the event confirmation email.