What Happens When You Can’t Pay Your Creditors (18 August 2021)
If I’m not able pay my credit cards or loan instalments, what can my creditor do?
They can’t just come and take away my stuff, right? It’s not a crime if I miss some payments.
So what can creditors do if I can’t pay up and what are the possible implications?
Let’s find out together on Credit Counselling Singapore Munch and Lunch webinar.
Enjoy your lunch while learning useful money tips.
During the webinar,
1. You may use a nickname and may remain anonymous throughout the session.
2. Your microphone and video are disabled.
3. List of participants is not publicly visible.
4. You may use the chat box to share comments.
5. You may also use the Q&A box to ask us questions anonymously.
After successful registration, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to join this Zoom webinar.
To join the webinar, click on the joining link provided in the event confirmation email 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of the webinar. When you click on the link, no Webinar ID or Passcode are required.
You may need to check your Spam or Junk mailbox for the email.
Email email@example.com if you did not receive the event confirmation email.