Bankruptcy Rehabilitation Information Talk (7 June 23)
The Bankruptcy Rehabilitation Programme (BRP) is a pilot programme supported by the Insolvency Office, Ministry of Law to provide support and guidance to bankrupted individuals and their families as they journey to a discharge from insolvency.
During the 1-hour session, we will share with you
1. The requirements for getting discharge from bankruptcy with record removed.
2. Three tips on recovering from a set-back.
3. The various support and events provided under CCS Bankruptcy Rehabilitation Programme.
At the end of the webinar, we will invite you to register your interest to enrol into the Bankruptcy Rehabilitation Programme.
During the webinar,
1. You may use a nickname and may remain anonymous throughout the session.
2. Your microphone, video and chat functions, are disabled.
3. The list of webinar participants is not publicly visible.
4. You may use the Q&A function to type in questions anonymously.
After successful registration, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to join this online webinar. To join the Zoom webinar, click on the link provided in the event confirmation email 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the webinar.
You may need to check your Spam or Junk mailbox for the email.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive the event confirmation email.