Business Debt Management (8 July 2021)
Attend our FREE Business Debt Management webinar to find out
1. The various credit relief support measures available for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSE) facing cashflow difficulties.
2. Options MSE owners facing financial distress can consider to address business debts and avoid bankruptcy.
3. Information on the Sole Proprietors and Partnerships (SPP) Scheme, Enterprise and Consumer Debt Management Programme facilitated by CCS.
4. What to do next if you wish to consult our Business Financial Counsellor.
After successful registration, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to join this Zoom webinar. To join the webinar, click on the joining link provided in the event confirmation email 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the webinar.
When you click on the link, no Webinar ID or Passcode are required.
During the webinar,
1. You may use a nickname and may remain anonymous throughout the session.
2. Your microphone, video and chat functions, are disabled.
3. List of participants is not publicly visible.
4. You may use the Q&A function to type in questions anonymously.
You may need to check your Spam or Junk mailbox for the email. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive the event confirmation email.