退休 – 您已经为退休生活的财务需求做好了准备？
2. 接着，您会在 1 到 3 个工作日内收到我们的课程确认电邮及付款指示。
Name of Course: Retirement - Are You Financially Ready? (Chinese)
1. Course Registration - To reserve your place for the course, complete the online form below.
2. Acknowledgement - You will receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission of your registration information. You may have to check your junk mail folder if you did not receive the email in your inbox.
3. Payment Instructions - Will be sent to you via email between 1 to 3 working days after receiving your registration information.
4. Pre-course instruction - Will be sent to you via email before commencement of the course.
输入 (UEN): 201607267C001
Organisation: Credit Counselling Singapore
Name of Bank: DBS Bank Limited
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 033
Safe Management Measures
Easing of Community Safe Management Measures - Safe Management Measures (SMM) at CCS
The Council for Third Age (C3A) has updated guidelines for SMM and Vaccine Differentiated Measures (VDS), as of 26 April 2022:
1. VDS will be removed for all NSA Course.
2. NSA course providers can admit all seniors (i.e vaccinated and non-vaccinated) to NSA face-to-face courses.
3. Safe distancing is not required between individuals or groups.
4. No limit for group sizes and no venue capacity limit.
5. ART test requirement will be removed for all seniors (i.e. vaccinated and non-vaccinated) for any mask-on or mask-off activities.
6. Mask-wearing is compulsory for indoor classes/activities.
7. Seniors may only remove their mask for mask-off activities.
The National Silver Academy (NSA) is a network of post-secondary education institutions (PSEIs) (i.e. ITE, polytechnics, universities and arts institutions) and community-based organisations (CBOs) that offer learning opportunities that are subsidised for seniors. Seniors and PRs aged 50 years and above can look forward to attending short courses and bite sized courses that are exam free.
For courses run by community-based organisations, the final fee payable by seniors (both Singaporeans and PRs) takes into account the support given by the government to community-based organisations to develop and offer the short courses.
Find out more about National Silver Academy at www.nsa.org.sg.
About Council for Third Age (C3A)
The Council for Third Age (C3A), set up in May 2007, is an agency which promotes active ageing in Singapore through public education, outreach and partnerships. As an umbrella body in the active ageing landscape, with its focus on senior learning and volunteerism, as well as positive ageing, C3A works with and through partners to help third agers age well. C3A is appointed to administer the National Silver Academy (NSA).