退休 – 您已经为退休生活的财务需求做好了准备？
这个工作坊是专为 50 岁及以上，拥有并居住在政府组屋，同时没有第二套房子的人士而开办的。
50岁 及以上的新加坡公民和永久居民 - S$27.00 (包含GST及全国乐龄学苑的津贴）
其他人士 - S$107 (包含GST)
2. 接着，您会在 1 到 3 个工作日内收到我们的课程确认电邮及付款指示。
输入 (UEN): 201607267C001
Organisation: Credit Counselling Singapore
Name of Bank: DBS Bank Limited
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 033
Retirement – Are You Financially Ready? (Workshop)
Many courses talk about building assets and planning early for retirement. Well, you might or might not have planned early…
But, if you would like to get a glimpse of your potential financial position when you retire, this 4-hour course intends to offer a snapshot on your financial readiness to retire. With this awareness, you could take actions to align your expectations of retirement with your available financial resources to live a more self-reliant retirement.
This course provides information and guides you through a hands-on exercise to help you
1. Take stock of your assets and liabilities;
2. Project your retirement income sources and expenses;
3. Familiarise with the various government schemes that could provide additional support in retirement and ageing.
This workshop is especially beneficial for individuals aged 50 years and above, own and reside only in a HDB home (and does not own other private properties).
Course Provider Credit Counselling Singapore
Net Course Fee Payable
S$27.00 per person (inclusive of GST) for Singaporeans & PR aged 50 & above (after NSA subsidy)
S$107.00 per person (inclusive of GST) for others
Please note that the Net Course Fee paid is non-refundable. CCS may allow a change of course date provided there is a valid reason and vacancy in subsequent course dates.
1. To confirm your place for the course, complete your registration by submitting this online form. You will receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission of your registration information. You may have to check your junk mail folder if you did not receive the email in your inbox.
2. A course confirmation with payment instructions will be sent to you via email between 1 to 3 working days after we have received your registration information.
3. A pre-course instruction will be sent to you via email before commencement of the course.
Transition towards COVID Resilience - Safe Management Measures (SMM) at CCS
The Council for Third Age (C3A) has updated guidelines for SMM and Vaccine Differentiated Measures (VDS), as follows:
1. Only fully vaccinated seniors can be admitted into face-to-face National Silver Academy (NSA) classes.
2. From 1 January 2022, seniors who are not fully vaccinated but have recovered from COVID-19 have 180-day exemption period after infection. (Note: Those who recovered from COVID-19 infection prior to 1 January 2022 will also have their exemption period reduced to 180 days.)
3. Seniors who are not fully vaccinated and have exceeded the 180-day period as at 1 January 2022 will be granted an additional 1 month grace period till 31 January 2022 to complete their vaccination regime.
4. Vaccination status (or discharge memo where applicable) to be presented at point of entry to programme.
5. Those who are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and medically ineligible will not be able to participate in face-to-face NSA classes.
The National Silver Academy (NSA) is a network of post-secondary education institutions (PSEIs) (i.e. ITE, polytechnics, universities and arts institutions) and community-based organisations (CBOs) that offer learning opportunities that are subsidised for seniors. Seniors and PRs aged 50 years and above can look forward to attending short courses and bite sized courses that are exam free.
For courses run by community-based organisations, the final fee payable by seniors (both Singaporeans and PRs) takes into account the support given by the government to community-based organisations to develop and offer the short courses.
Find out more about National Silver Academy at www.nsa.org.sg.
About Council for Third Age (C3A)
The Council for Third Age (C3A), set up in May 2007, is an agency which promotes active ageing in Singapore through public education, outreach and partnerships. As an umbrella body in the active ageing landscape, with its focus on senior learning and volunteerism, as well as positive ageing, C3A works with and through partners to help third agers age well. C3A is appointed to administer the National Silver Academy (NSA).