Safe Management Measures - Phase Two (Heightened Measures)
The multi-ministry task force has announced on 14 May 2021 to tighten measures to decisively arrest the increasing number of cases in the community (see press release).
These measures will take effect from Sunday 16 May 2021 through Sunday 13 June 2021.
Credit Counselling Singapore has also put in place heightened safe management measures at our office .
CCS office remains open from Mondays to Fridays, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (except public holidays) for essential face-to-face sessions and in-person submission of documents only by appointment.
The following Counter Services will be available during our operating hours by appointment only:
1. Submission of counselling request form and supporting documents.
2. Signing of documents related to debt repayment proposal (if required).
3. Signing of statutory declaration (if required).
Online Debt Management Webinars
Get information on what you can do to address an unsecured debt problem by attending our Debt Management Webinar conducted via Zoom or take our Online Debt Management Course.
Online Submission Portal
To arrange to speak with a Financial Counsellor for debt advise, you are required to submit a counselling request before an appointment will be provided. You may now use our Online Submission Portal to do so.
Instructions to access our online submission portal is provided only after attending our webinars or completing the online course.
Phone Counselling Service
Presently, all financial counselling sessions are conducted over phone at an appointed date and time.
Face-to-Face Counselling Service
CCS will arrange for a face-to-face financial counselling session on a case-by-case basis, depending on the circumstances.
Assistance for Addressing an Unsecured Debt Problem
If you require general information on debt management, click here to explore our website to access resources available online or call 6225 5227.
If you require assistance to address a problem with credit card outstanding balances and unsecured personal loans, attend any of our weekly Debt Management Webinars or take our Online Debt Management Course to find out more about CCS Debt Management Programme and what you need to do to arrange an appointment with a Financial Counsellor.
1. For general enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To change appointment date or time, email email@example.com
3. To submit documents to request for an appointment, scan the Counselling Request Package and the required supporting documents, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. For counselled clients awaiting the processing of repayment proposals, email email@example.com
5. For existing Debt Management Programme (DMP) clients, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following steps to be taken when visiting CCS office, after you have been given an appointment.
1. All visitors MUST WEAR A MASK.
2. Sanitise your hands (sanitiser is available at the main entrance and reception counter).
3. Do a compulsory TraceTogether-only SafeEntry check-in using the TraceTogether app or token.
4. Take your temperature.
Updated 14 May 2021